Learn how to extract .rar or .zip file formats on a Windows computer. These file formats are often used to package larger files into files that take up less memory space. First, a new folder is created to house the extracted file, and the file is dragged inside. Next, the user must right-click on the .rar file to be extracted and select the "Extract Here" option from the dropdown menu. In addition, this video will also show helpful sites from which to download the WinRar or WinZip programs, which are used to extract .rar and .zip file formats. If you follow the steps in the video, you will be able to easily download large files to your computer with a few quick clicks of the mouse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades