In this video, we learn how to open files/folders/programs with hyperlinks. First, go to your computer, then go to tools, and folder options. Underneath the section that says "click items as follows" you can change your preferences for how you want items to appear and pop up, then click ok. Now, go to your web browser or a different page with a link and click on a hyperlink. Once you do this, you will get to see how your settings have changed how this looks and opens, then change your settings again if you need to! This only takes seconds and can save you time during the day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades