This video will show you how to disable secure virtual memory in Mac OS X.
From the top left of your screen click on the apple icon. Click on system preferences from the pull down menu. Click on the security icon. Click on the image of the closed lock from the bottom left of the window so that you can change make changes.
In the pop up window, enter your name and password, then click OK. Uncheck the option for Use Secure Virtual Memory. This will inform you that you must restart your computer for the changes to take effect. Click on the image of the open lock in the bottom left of the window to lock it again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades