Basically there are three quick ways to run a program as administrator. You can do that by clicking on cmd. We usually use this cmd prompt for finding your I.P. address and you can modify user accounts also. Another way is to click on start and type cmd in Run. Make a right click on cmd and click Run as Administrator. Final way to run program as an administrator by having right click on the program and select properties next select Compatibility, then select Operating System and finally, select Run as Administrator. Next change settings for all users and click OK. When you opens it directly it opens in UAC. You can turn off UAC by clicking start and type "users" in Run. We can change user account settings by changing slider bar to never notify. Afterwards, you should reboot your system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades