This video illustrates the easiest method to Dual Boot Vista and MacOS on a single PC. This process is comprised of the following steps-Step 1. First install Windows Vista to your PC.Step 2. Run the software "Bootmaster" in windows.Step 3. When asked for the number of operating system to be installed choose Dual Boot option.Step 4. You would be asked for the type of operating systems to be installed on the computer.Step 5. Choose MAC OS and Windows Vista OS.Step 6. Insert the MAC OS CD and the software will install it. that's it. You have successfully created Dual Boot in your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades