In this how to video, you will learn how to create invisible folders in Windows XP or Vista. First, create a new folder. Rename the folder and hold alt while pressing 0160. Now, you will be able to give this folder a blank name. Next, right click it and go to properties. Select customize and then change the icon. Choose a blank image and click okay. Once this is done, your invisible folder is now ready for use. If you want to find it, go to an open file dialog and type in the name of the file inside it. The folder will appear with the file name.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades