PDF is a Portable Document Format, which is a popular format to represent documents and pass it over the internet. You can merge different PDF documents to obtain a single document. You can do this on your Mac, using the preview option. Preview does a lot more than the name suggests. You can actually merge PDF's and also rearrange pages inside the documents. There are some changes in the functionality in preview feature between the leopard and snow leopard versions. To use this first you will need individual PDF documents. Open it and select the view, side bar option to view the PDF pages in the side bar. Now open an other document. From the side bar drag the second document on to the first document till a plus sign appears. Now release the document and both the documents will be merged. This video shows how to merge PDFs using Preview on your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades