Various ways to password protect a file or folder using Microsoft Vista are shown in this video. The first step is to choose a file you want to add a password to. After you decide on the file you wish to protect you must right click and select add to archive using Win Rar. After the file has been opened using Win Rar you can then select the add password option to begin encrypting the folder. After you type in the password of your choice you must select ok to finish attaching the password. Once the password is attached the file protected until the archive is reopened and deleted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades