The guy in this video shows us how to permanently delete files on a Mac. First one would click on your desktop so the finder pops up and one would go to "utilities" and click "disk utilities". Next, one would click on the disk which they would like to clear, then click "erase" and then click "erase free space". After clicking, a box will pop up asking if you want to erase 0 times which clears the disk 1 time, 7 times which clears the disk 7 times to delete unwanted files, or 35 times, which really erases the disk. After you have chosen which option you'd like, click "erase free space" and you're done. The benefit of this video is to permanently get rid of those files that you don't want on your own - a skill most people need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades