This video tutorial belongs to the Computers & Programming category which is going to show you how to reformat your computer step by step. Go to BIOS by restarting your computer. Go to BOOT menu, select CD/DVD ROM and press f10 to save and exit. Now insert your operating system CD, don't let it run, restart your computer again and keep tapping f8. When the set up page is displayed, press 'enter' to set up Windows XP. Select your partition and press D to delete. Then press L to continue deleting. Now press C to create partition. Next press 'enter' to set up the OS. Then follow through the prompts to set up your OS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades