In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reformat an Acer computer hard drive. Begin by clicking on the "Empowering Technology" logo on the top of the screen and select Recovery Management. Then click on the Restore button and click on Restore system to factory default. Enter the password if you have one and click on Yes in the next process confirmation window. The system will begin to shut down. Now just wait for the computer to finish loading up and input all the system information. This video will benefit those viewers who use an Acer computer, and would like to learn how to reformat it because the computer has problems, infections or viruses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades