This video tutorial will teach you how to troubleshoot a HomeGroup network in Windows 7. In order to do this follow these steps: Go to the Start Menu and then go into Control Panel. Now go to Network and Internet and then in Network and Sharing Center. Now click the Troubleshoot Problems link located on the bottom of the window. Here you can select which part of networking you want to troubleshoot, in this case select HomeGroup. A process will start and you will have to answer the questions that the computer will give you. Then click Finish and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades