In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to access every Windows 7 setting at once. Users will need to download the Windows 7 in a Box program provided in the video. Once downloaded, simply click on one of the functions (Functions, Folders, Internet Settings, Programs, Tools and Settings) on top of the window and select the option that you wish to use. This program will organize all the Windows 7 settings into an easy to comprehend layout. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to access all the settings for easy use and convenience.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades