In this tutorial, we learn how to access Hotmail and Gmail through a local email client. First, Google search "webmail Mozilla" and go to the official website. From here, you will click on the hotmail link and any other e-mail links you want for the add-on. Next, you will right click and save this to your computer. After this, go into your e-mail and go to the settings. From here, you will click on the "forwarding" tab at the top and then click "enable pop for all mail". Save these changes and then you're done. After this, all your e-mail will get sent to your add-on, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades