Access your computer's BIOS settings From this video you will learn how to get to BIOS. Why would you need it? BIOS, or Basic Input-Output System, tests computer hardware ensuring it is properly functioning before loading operating system and locates the operating system and passes control to it. It will make beeps if something is wrong. You can configure here system time/date, boot sequence, drive configuration, security password, power management and more advanced features.So, to get there, you can press either F1/F2/F7/F9/F11/Del/Esc/ Ctrl-Esc or Ctrl-Alt-Esc depending on the motherboard after starting computer to enter BIOS. After making the changes, press F10 to save and exit and continue the boot process. Normally the info is displayed on the computer screen during the startup/boot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades