Step 1 On your keyboard, press WinButton + R to open the Run window
Step 2 Once opened, type Regedit.exe into the textbox and click OK
Step 3 A new window will open, click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
Step 4 Now Search for the path: Directory/Background/shell
Step 5 Now with shell selected, right-click on the shell and select (Create>Key)
Step 6 Once you clicked this, give the key the program name, e.g. Skype
Step 7 Now double-click Skype (the name you gave) and create a new key again
See step 5 for more information.
Step 8 Now give the new key the name Command.
See step 6 for giving name to the keys.
Step 9 Select the Command key and double-click the line on the right list
Step 10 On the new window, write in the program path and click OK
After this step you're done! Now you can have the program in the desktop right-click menu!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades