It might not be on the top of your to-do list but activating your Windows XP is simple and only takes a moment. No need to put it off any longer. You just need your product key and your computer and your ready to go.
Stop "casual copying" and other forms of software piracy by activating your version of Windows and other software in a timely manner.
You Will Need
* Windows XP
* The product key
* Internet access
Step 1: Click Start button
Click the Start button on the Tool Bar of your PC. Hover over All Programs, then slide your cursor to Accessories and then to System Tools.
Step 2: Click Activate Windows
Click on Activate Windows and follow the on-screen prompts.
When you activate Windows XP, no other personal information is needed and you will always remain completely anonymous.
Step 3: Select activation method
Select your activation method. Activating the software over the internet is the easiest and quickest, but phone and modem options are also provided.
Step 4: Provide product key
Provide the product key when prompted. You're activated!
Did you know? A Gallup Poll found that 20 percent of Americans described themselves as "nervous" the first time they use a new technology device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades