In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add to the Fire Mozilla browser tabs. Begin by going to the Firefox Mozilla add-ons site and search for "colorful tabs". Click Add to Firefox to install it onto your web browser. Once installed, the browser tabs will be randomly assigned to a color. In the add-on options, users are able to configure the color scheme, selected tab and miscellaneous. This video will benefit those viewers who use Firefox Mozilla as their web browser, and would like to learn how to add color to the tabs to keep the browser organized and coordinated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades