Linux is a fully functioning free operating system that you can download online. Just because you are using Linux Ubuntu doesn't mean your projects have to suffer or look less professional that those made on traditional operating systems like Windows or Mac OS X. In this tutorial, learn how to download and add fonts to the GIMP photo program on a Linux Ubuntu system.
GIMP is essentially the same program as Photoshop, but is free to download and can be used with any operating system. Instead of requiring a CD-ROM, you can download GIMP on the Internet and start using it right away.
This video clip will show you how to download a new font package and make your GIMP image projects look polished and unique. By not having a boring, everyday font on your logo, you will look more professional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades