In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you are going to learn how to add "Hide" & "Unhide File" to the right click menu. Go to reg.exe and type in 'regedit' and click 'enter'. On the page that opens up, Navigate to 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT' > directory > shell. Right click on shell and select new > key. In the 'key' box type 'Hide Folder'. Now right click on the right side box of the page and select new > string value. Type in 'HasLUAShield' in to the box that opens up. Now on the left side panel, right click on folder > new > key. In the 'key' box type 'command' and then watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades