Simple SDK demonstrates how to add icons to your iPhone applications using XCode. Find your desired app and right click on it to designate that you want to open it with Gimp. Use the rectangle tool to crop the image to a square size. Add text to the image as desired. Then, scale the image to 57 x 57. Then, save the file as an icon.png in the same application folder. Exit out of Gimp. Next, go back to XCode. Open the icon file in the info list. Type in the icon title in the correct field and drag it into the XCode project. Now, when you run the application, you will see the icon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades