Are you ever in another time zone, do you travel to other parts of the world, or are you just too lazy to figure out what time it is in Japan? Well with Windows 7 you can add up to two extra clocks from different time zones in your system tray. This will also work for Vista but screenshots are from Windows 7. Check out how to do it!
Step 1 Go to your settings.
Click the Clock and click on Change time and date setting.
Step 2 Set up clocks.
Under the Additional Clocks tab, select up to two more clocks. Click OK to save your settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades