If you have Windows 7 and you are trying to figure out how to adjust or mute the volume, then you should watch Helpvids "Adjusting the Computers Sound Volume in Windows 7". There are many different ways to adjust the sound volume in Windows 7, and this video will show you a few including the little button in the taskbar, and hardware and sound in the control panel. This video will also show you how to mute a single application without muting your whole system. This is useful if you are having a voice chat over the internet or multi tasking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades