Learn how to adjust the mouse cursor size on a Macintosh computer, so that it is easier to see and locate. The cursor can be adjusted to your liking by accessing the "Universal Access" preferences window and then by selecting the "Mouse & Trackpad" option. Near the bottom of the control panel, you will be able to find a slidable bar that can adjust the cursor size to be smaller or larger, as needed. This option can help make the mouse cursor easier to see against a difficult desktop background or for computer users with vision impairment issues or weaker eyesight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades