Hak5 isn't your ordinary tech show. It's hacking in the old-school sense, covering everything from network security, open source and forensics, to DIY modding and the homebrew scene. Damn the warranties, it's time to Trust your Technolust. In this episode, see how to analyze packet captures and network taps.
Mubix of Room362 comes down to the HakHouse to share his favorite tools for analyzing packet captures and network taps. Darren's toying around with netcat and music streaming while Shannon's got the skinny on the latest hacks for Wii Homebrew with system menu 4.0.
While Matt's busy moving into his new house Mubix of Room362 fills in with an awesome segment on analyzing data from packet captures or live network taps using Network Miner and Net Witness.
Darren's taking Chad's advice and using netcat with mpg123 to stream music from the console.
Plus Shannon has the skinny on unlocking your Wii and installing homebrew even if you're running the new System Menu 4.0.
Search Hak5 on WonderHowTo for more tech episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades