In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to announce alerts on a Mac OS X computer. To do this, open the Speech preferences and click on the Text of Speech tab. There, users are able to set up the computer to announce when alerts are displayed and announce when an application required your attention. Users are able to set additional options by clicking on Set Alert Options. Users are able to select a different voice, phrase and delay time. To preview the option, click on Play. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to announce alerts on the computer because they have a limited vision and may miss pop up alerts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades