Archiving files is good to do once in a while for both space and organization. There are many programs available for file archives and this tutorial will show you how to use WinRAR and 7-Zip to accomplish this task.
*When selecting a split size in WinRAR, use "MB" for megabytes, "KB" for kilobytes and "B" for bytes, ie: 100MB, 100KB or 100B
*In 7-Zip, use "M" for megabytes, "K" for kilobytes, and "B" for bytes, ie: 100M, 100K, 100B
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades