This video shows you how to assign a letter to your USB flash drive (or memory stick) or how to change it in Windows.First of all, connect the flash drive in the computer's USB port. Click on the start button, then right click on My Computer and choose manage. Once the window opens, go to Disk Management. There, you should be able to see the USB drive as "USB DISK". Right click on it and choose "Change drive letter and paths...". Now click on change and select the desired letter for the drive and click OK to finish the process. Letters F and G should be chosen since they are mostly used for such drives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades