This video tutorial from Help-Vids shows you how to setup the automatic login in Windows XP so that you are automatically logged in as a specific user when you turn your PC on. Go to the start menu, select run and type the given command. When the user account dialog opens un-check the setting requiring the user to enter a name and password to use the computer and click apply. Fill in the user name and the password of the user that needs to be automatically logged in and click OK. Now when you start your PC again you will be automatically logged in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades