New to Ubuntu Linux? This computer operating system could be a bit tricky for beginners, but fret not, help is here. Check out this video tutorial on how to back up and restore data easily on Ubuntu Linux.
Back In Time is a simple backup tool for Linux inspired from flyback project and TimeVault. The backup is done by taking snapshots of a specified set of directories.
Currently there are two GUI available: Gnome and KDE 4
All you have to do is configure:
* Where to save snapshot
* What directories to backup
* When backup should be done (manual, every hour, every day, every week, every month)
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades