Learn how to backup Windows Vista to an external hard drive! 1. Click on start. Go to All Programs, select Accessories, then select System Tools. Open "Back-Up Status and Configuration". 2. Click on "Set up automatic file back-up". Be sure the top radio button is selected. Select your external hard drive. 3. Click next. Select all folders that you want to back-up. Click next again. Set your schedule (how often, what day, time). 4. Click on "Save settings and start back up". Windows will finally start backing up all of your files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades