In this tutorial, we learn how to backup your computer to an external hard drive. All you need to do this is an external hard drive. After you connect your external hard drive to your computer, go to "my computer", then double click "external hard drive", then "setup file". Once you click on this, a setup wizard to install the program will show up, go through the steps to finish the installation. Once finished, a new window will show up, go through the different tabs to see what each has in it. To backup your computer, click on the "backup" tab, and select what you want to backup. When finished, you can save and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades