In this video, we learn how to backup your computer with an external hard drive. First, go online and download and install Cobian Backup. After this, start a new task on the program and then name it your computer backup. Change it to a differential and change the time frame to once every five times. Now, click on the file section and add the files you want to have backed up. If you want to copy your entire C drive, just highlight that. Now, the C drive will show up, then click add underneath this to choose where you want the backup to go. After this, click on the ok button and wait for this to finish. When done, your information will be stored on the hard drive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades