This video instructs you on how to backup your files on windows 7. To do this, first you must go to Start>Control Panel. After that you must look at System and Security, and click on back up your computer. Next you must click set up back up, then pick where you want to save your files and click next. In the video, ComputerRepairexpert uses a external hard drive, which is strongly suggested. On the next screen you must pick how you want it backed up. Click on Let me choose and click next. After that you are instructed to opick what files you wish to back up, you can also change the schedule and pick how often you wish for it to be backed up. To finsih up click save settings and run back up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades