In this tutorial, we learn how to use a USB flash drive. First, go to "my computer" through your desktop. Next, you will see a device that says "flash drive", which is in drive "d". When you unplug your USB device, the drive will disappear. When you plug it back in, a new window will appear asking what you want to do with drive "d". Now, go to your documents folder and if you want to copy one of these files, right click and choose the copy option. After this, you will be able to paste your files into your USB flash drive if you need to save them onto this device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades