`Today I am going to tell you how to bind i.e. join two or more files and make single executable file.
Here is the download link
Click on mfilebinder v1.0.rar file.
Under that, click on mfilebinder.exe file
Now browse for 2 or more files. To select files, click on add files. Then set suitable icon and save the resultant .exe file to your location.
Now double click on created .exe file and see what happens. You will discovered that the list of files you have attached, all files are opened at the same time after clicking on single executable file. This means you have binded two or more files into a single executable file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades