Windows 7 is the hot, new operating system replacing the past XP and Vista systems. Windows 7 is the most simplified, user-friendly version that Microsoft has developed - ever. Get acquainted with your new version of Windows straight from Microsoft.
This video tour will show you how to use Parental Controls on Windows 7. Control how and when your kids use the PC.
Quickly set up your PC so it helps keep your kids safe. You can keep them away from the wrong kind of games and set limits for how much time they're on the PC.
When your kids are using a PC, you're probably worried about how much time they spend, and what kind of games they're playing. With Parental Controls in Windows 7, it's easy to supervise each of your kid's PC use without having to peek over their shoulders.
For starters, you can decide what times of the day are right for your children and what programs they can use. And if you have games on the computer, it's really easy to decide what games your kids can play based on the game's ratings.
With the Parental Controls in Windows Media Center (available in Windows 7 Home Premium and above), you can also block access to objectionable TV shows and movies.
Take charge of kids' screen time with Parental Controls!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades