This video will show you how to boot in safe mode on Windows XP. Just follow these instructions from the video. Now go to Start -> Run and type in msconfig. and click OK. Now select the BOOT.INI tab and select /SAFEBOOT, click apply and close and then it will prompt you to restart. After you restart a message will appear. Click Yes and you will notice that your screen resolution is small and you will have the classic theme. To return to normal mode just repeat the steps and uncheck the BOOT.INI box. Click apply and close and restart your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades