In this how to video, you will learn how to make a boot-able USB pen drive using Unetbootin. First, download Unetbootin and install it. From here, insert your USB pen drive into your computer. Next, open the program. Go to my computer and right click your USB pen drive. Next, format and make sure to choose FAT32. Click start to finish this. Once that is done, go to Unetbootin and click disk image. Change it to ISO and click the button to search for the ISO. Open this and then go to my computer. Check what drive the USB pen drive is and then select that drive in the program. Next, click okay in order to extract the files on to the drive. Once that is done, your boot-able USB pen drive is done. Reboot the system so you can boot from it. Make sure that in the BIOS you can boot from a USB drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades