Create a bootable USB flash drive to keep an extra OS of Windows or Ubuntu.
You always want to have a copy of your Linux or Windows operating system on a separate device other than your computer. Because even if your computer or laptop is relatively new, it's very easy for some random fluke - an internal error or virus - to completely shut you down when you least expect it.
Be prepared for the worst so your computer always works at its best. Check out this computer tutorial to learn how to boot Windows or Ubuntu from a USB flash drive. This video will focus on booting Windows and Linux.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades