The following are the steps to be followed to boot Windows XP from a CD:
1. The first thing to do is switch on your computer. Before your computer starts loading windows, you need to hit the F12 key.
2. Hitting F12 will take you to the boot menu.
3. Here you can see the options like removable devices, hard drive, CD-ROM drive and IBA 4.1.07 slot 0240. Use the arrow keys to select the boot source.
4. From the options displayed by the boot menu, select CD-ROM drive and hit enter.
5. The system starts booting windows XP.
This is how you boot Windows XP with a CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades