In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add the "Show Desktop" button in Windows 7. This task is very fast, easy and simple to do. Users will need to download the freeware from this site: German freeware. Once downloaded, users will then need to extract the file and pin it into the task-bar. Users may also use the keyboard shortcut by pressing the Windows button and M. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to have a Show Desktop button on the task-bar for easy access and convenience.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades