This video explains how to burn DVDs that will play on a standard DVD player in Windows. The programs needed to complete this project include IMG Burn and DeVeDe which has been modeled for Windows. The final burn product created with this program will allow the DVDs to play on computers and actual DVD players. The first step is to hit open to select the file you wish to burn. You must then select burn ISO or Bin file in IMG Burn or DeVeDE. You can then select a title for your burned disk leaving the last step which is to select burn. After the disk has completed burning you will have the finished DVD product.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades