In this tutorial, we learn how to burn .iso image files to a CD in Windows XP. To start, you will need to first burn the image with Image Burn 2.1. Decide if you are going to use a CD, DVD, or multiple CDS. If you don't already have Image Burn 2.1, you can download it from this site: download.imgburn.com/SetupImgBurn_2.4.1.Â0.exe. Once it's installed, you can make a copy of your image and then verify it when it's finished. It will go through the burning process, which will take from 2 minutes to 30 minutes. When finished, you tray will eject then go back in and verify. When finished you can eject your disc and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades