This video tutorial belongs to the Computers & Programming category which is going to show you how to capture screenshots on a Windows PC with GIMP. Open up 'My Room' and make sure the box is taking up the whole screen. To take away the bubbles, press ctrl + B + B. That is you press B twice. Then you go to GIMP, click on file > create > screen shot. Then on the WinSnap window, click 'grab' and drag the box on to the My Room box. Now the picture comes in the back. Select the crop tool and crop the picture you want to grab. Then you save it as a PNG file. And you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades