This video teaches how to change Windows 7 accessibility options. Choose Start, Control panel. This opens the Control Panel window. Choose Ease of Access in the control panel window. This opens Ease of Access window. Inside the Ease of Access window, there are various links that allows you to set various accessibility options in windows 7. You can use these settings for options like "Optimizing Visual Display", "Replace sounds with visual cues" and you also have settings to choose how the way your mouse or keyboard works. There is a link by which you can allow Windows to suggest the settings for you. This option will take you through a wizard which will help you setup your computer for specific needs. You also have links to setup speech recognition feature which allows you to control your computer with your voice. You can start the Speech recognition feature and also setup the microphone to work with the feature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades