In this quick video, you are shown (and told) in a very simple way how to change your background or screen saver on your Mac computer that runs OS X. This is very simple to do, just click the apple, go to System Preferences, then click Desktop and Screen Saver. From there, you will be able to customize your background or screen saver, whether you choose to use the ones that came with your Mac, or your own pictures or downloads. This is a great video for new or inexperienced Mac users.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades