This video demonstrates how to change a drive letter to a certain drive in your Windows 7 computer. On you Windows 7 computer, go to Start > Control Panel. In the Control Panel, select System and Security then open the Administrative Tools. Look for and open the Computer Management tool. On the left side pane of the Computer Management window, select Disk Management. Look for and right click on the drive you want the drive letter changed. Select 'Drive Letter and Paths...'. Click change and select the letter you wish to assign to your drive. Select OK. When a prompt window appears, select Yes. Once done, you have now successfully changed the drive letter of your choice of your drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades