Does your PC speak YOUR language? It can, at least if you have Windows 7 on your computer. Specifically the Ultimate and Enterprise editions of Windows 7. You can easily change your computer's language in just a few clicks. See how!
The Ultimate and Enterprise editions can display menus, dialog boxes, Help topics, and other text in 35 different languages. Switching between them is easy and free.
To change languages, just download and install a language pack from Windows Update. A few clicks later, and Windows will be speaking your language.
Note: If you're using Windows 7 Enterprise, contact your system administrator for information about installing additional languages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades