Do you want to change the login wallpaper on your Mac OS X? It is as simple as replacing an image in the file system.
First, open the File Explorer.
Select your hard drive from the Devices tab.
Click on the System folder.
Click on the Library folder
Find the CoreServices folder and click on it.
In that folder you will find a DefaultDesktop.jpg file. Replace the old file with the new file that you want to use as your new Mac OS X login screen.
Before moving the new file into the CoreServices folder, make sure you name it DefaultDesktop.jpg!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades